When people think of investing, stock market immediately comes to their mind. However, many people get scared merely by the thought of investing in the stock market. There is nothing to be scaredof the stock market. For a newbie the financial news can be difficult to understand and confusing, but understanding the stock market and its various terms is not rocket science.
To help you get acquainted with this one of the most popular investment options, here we will be discussing about it in detail.
- Chapter 1 – Basic Guide to Share Market
- Chapter 2 – Types of Trading Styles
- Chapter 3 – Basics of Demat Account
- Chapter 4 – Basics of Online Trading Account
- Chapter 5 – How to transfer Shares?
- Chapter 6 – What is DMA in Stock Market?
- Chapter 7 – How to buy stocks?
- Chapter 8 – Difference between Trading vs. Investing
- Chapter 9 – What are the various risk involved in Share Market?
- Chapter 10 – What are price-targets and stop-loss targets?
- Chapter 11 – What are stock quotes?
- Chapter 12 – What are circuit filters and trading bands?
- Chapter 13 – Best Broking firms to open Demat Accounts in India
- Chapter 14 – Forex online broking firms
- Chapter 15 – Beginner’s Guide to Stock Market Indices